Thursday, April 29, 2010

time to think....

So it has been almost 2 years since my last post, and I have to say, it has been a DOOZY! What I have learned and discovered is interesting, to say, and nonetheless shocking.... Mulder and Scully got married but still call each other by the same previously described names??? Wow, shocking, and amazing. Lets see... we had a new election, the end to the Iraq war, and the Double Down by KFC. I didn't think that the J-wich would be upped, but it has, KFC had some spies on the inside and decided to take over the cholesterol-inclined with a new debacle. So in celebration of my return to the blogging world, I ordered some pizza from the re-vamped Dominos, and will plaque my arteries tonight with their amazing goodness.

Anyway, there will be posts to come on my real thoughts on the world, and my pursuit of a career meant to help people and be "in the moment". I don't know how else to be "in the moment" than to connect with people in the realest form of human survival and intrigue.... how to prolong the human life by means of medicinal purposes.

Peace out.

No comments: